"How do I navigate faith and grad school?" This week, Jon is joined by Hon Eng, a seasoned professional with InterVarsity's Grad and Faculty Ministry (GFM). From transitioning to grad school, dealing with anxiety, and understanding the concept of calling, this episode highlights how GFM provides a supportive community that helps alumni more effectively navigate faith and academia.
- A Starter's Guide to Grad School Part 1: Apple, Spotify
- A Starter's Guide to Grad School Part 2: Apple, Spotify
- My First Year of Grad School: Apple, Spotify
- I Nearly Failed Out of Med School: Apple, Spotify
Stay in Touch!
- Instagram & FB: @afterivpod
- What was your favorite part of the episode? Leave us a message on SpeakPipe
- Get Episode Email Updates (This link for Spotify users: http://eepurl.com/hLks2r)
- Visit our Website
- Support After IV
Creators and Guests
Jon Steele, a 2011 InterVarsity alumnus from Minnesota State Mankato, lives in Mankato, MN with his wife Kaitlynn and their two daughters. He’s been on staff with InterVarsity since 2012 and has been hosting After IV since its debut in 2020. He is also the producer and primary editor for the podcast. Jon enjoys gaming, reading, and leading worship at his church.
Hon is veteran InterVarsity staff at Columbia University with more than two decades of experience working in Grad and Faculty Ministry (GFM).