From delivering "Spiritual Takeout" to mandatory quarantine, this InterVarsity Alumna has experienced it all as a missionary in China. In this episode, we continue our conversation with "Harvest" (named changed for her protection) as she shares what it was like to develop a unique approach to digital ministry during the pandemic and how she met Jesus while quarantined in a hotel room for fourteen days.
- Season 3 Premiere: Urbana Road Trip!
- How I Got to China: A Conversation with Harvest (Part 1)
Stay in Touch!
- Instagram & FB: @afterivpod
- What was your favorite part of the episode? Leave us a message on SpeakPipe
- Get Episode Email Updates (This link for Spotify users: http://eepurl.com/hLks2r)
- Visit our Website
- Support After IV
Creators and Guests
Jon Steele, a 2011 InterVarsity alumnus from Minnesota State Mankato, lives in Mankato, MN with his wife Kaitlynn and their two daughters. He’s been on staff with InterVarsity since 2012 and has been hosting After IV since its debut in 2020. He is also the producer and primary editor for the podcast. Jon enjoys gaming, reading, and leading worship at his church.
"Harvest" is an Augustana College alum who does full-time missions work over seas. Her identity is hidden on our episodes for her protection and the protection of her coworkers and community.