The Gap Decade: When You're Technically an Adult But Really Don't Feel Like it Yet. In this episode we chat with author Katie Schnack about her fantastic companion piece to transition, The Gap Decade. With equal parts humor and thoughtfulness, Katie helps us learn how to navigate a major season of change.
The Gap Decade
The Gap Decade
Previous Episodes in this Series
- Finding Your Footing in Transition Pt 1
- Finding Your Footing in Transition Pt 2
- Finding Your Footing in a Cap & Gown
- Finding Your Footing on Purpose
- Finding Your Footing with New Roommates
- Finding Your Footing in a New Church
- Finding Your Footing with Evangelism
- Finding Your Footing with Resumes
Stay in Touch!
- Instagram & FB: @afterivpod
- What was your favorite part of the episode? Leave us a message on SpeakPipe
- Get Episode Email Updates (This link for Spotify users: http://eepurl.com/hLks2r)
- Visit our Website
- Support After IV
Creators and Guests
Jon Steele, a 2011 InterVarsity alumnus from Minnesota State Mankato, lives in Mankato, MN with his wife Kaitlynn and their two daughters. He’s been on staff with InterVarsity since 2012 and has been hosting After IV since its debut in 2020. He is also the producer and primary editor for the podcast. Jon enjoys gaming, reading, and leading worship at his church.
Katie Schnack is the author of The Gap Decade: When You're Technically an Adult But Really Don't Feel Like it Yet. She lives on a hobby farm in Florida with her family and loves The Office.